creative nonfiction sought: Revolution House

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2012
      We are pleased to announce that we’re kicking off the new year with a special section dedicated to creative nonfiction in the Spring issue. While we will still include other fine work, Revolution House is going to dedicate a a wealth of space in the magazine to all things truth. We are open to all forms of creative nonfiction, but we encourage a glance back through our past issues to get a feel for the sort of things we tend to like (note: we like many, many things). Send us your best and brightest by February 20, 2012. We can’t wait to read.
      As a bonus, we will be offering a small cash prize to the author of one work of creative nonfiction in this issue. So if you’ve been sitting on something, wondering if you should send it out… the answer is yes. You might just become our first paid contributor.
      Submission guidelines and previous issues are available here:

      http://revolutionhousemag.com/