contest: String Poet Prize

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      2nd Annual String Poet Prize

      http://www.stringpoet.com/2011/12/2012-string-poet-prize-guidelines/

      $200 Honorarium and performance of an original musical composition
      inspired by the winning poem as part of the New York Times-featured
      String Poet Studio Series is offered for the best poem submitted on the
      theme: "Remembrance."
      Deadline: February 25, 2012. Up to 40 lines, all forms & free verse
      accepted. No previously published poems, or poems that have won
      previous prizes. Winner and Runners-up published in Spring 2012 issue of
      String Poet; all contest submissions are considered for publication in
      the journal.

      Our Final Judge is Kim Bridgford; our Composer is Australian Pianist,
      Barry Tognolini

      For complete guidelines visit this link:

      http://www.stringpoet.com/2011/12/2012-string-poet-prize-guidelines/