essay contest (regional) about the Upper Mississippi

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012
      "Our Upper Mississippi River: Connection, Inspiration, Transformation" Essay Contest - open to adult writers who are residents of Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri and Wisconsin. Award: The winning essay will be published in the newsletters for Prairie Rivers Network and the 1Mississippi Campaign. No entry fee. Deadline: March 16, 2012. Info: http://prairierivers.org/umressay/