call for submissions: Diverse Voices Quarterly

    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 14, 2012
      Diverse Voices Quarterly is celebrating its third year of publishing online, thanks to pledges through Kickstarter! Issue Eleven & Twelve, combined as one, is available for a download on our website.

      Please submit online for poetry, short stories, and personal essays/creative nonfiction:http://www.diversevoicesquarterly.com/submissions

      Artwork, especially requested, still must be sent directly to <submissions(at)diversevoicesquarterly.com> (replace (at) with @ when sending e-mail).

      Complete submission guidelines are available here:

      http://www.diversevoicesquarterly.com/submission-guidelines/

          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 17, 2013
            Diverse Voices Quarterly is celebrating its fourth year of publishing
            online, thanks to pledges through Kickstarter! Issue Seventeen is
            available for a download on our website (or the pieces can be read
            online).
            Please submit online for poetry, short stories, and personal
            essays/creative nonfiction for our spring issue: