nonfiction/fiction/poetry contest: Columbia

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2012
      The 2012 Columbia: A Journal of Literature and Art
      Writing Contest
      is now open!

      $500 prizes in each genre: fiction, nonfiction, and poetry
      plus publication in our landmark 50th issue.

      Judges:

      Nonfiction:
      Anne Fadiman
      The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down
      National Book Critics Circle Award 1997

      Fiction:
      Dinaw Mengestu
      How to Read the Air
      The New Yorker “20 Under 40†2010

      Poetry:
      Eileen Myles
      Inferno: a poet’s novel
      Lambda Literary Award 2010

      Runners-up will be considered for publication on our website.

      Entry fee is $14 and includes a copy of Journal 50.
      Deadline: February 1, 2012.

      Submit your work via our submission manager
      https://columbiajournal.org/submissions/