call for prose submissions: Shady Side Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2012
      shady side review is now accepting prose submissions for our Winter, 2012 and
      future issues. We publish flash fiction under 500 words and non-fiction under
      1,000 words. Poetry submissions are currently closed. Please visit

      www.shadysidereview.com

      for more details or to access our online submissions
      manager.