call for submissions: At Length Magazine

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2012
      At Length will begin its next open reading period on February 1, 2012.
      Submissions received prior to that date will not be considered. (The
      same goes for submissions received after the closing date of February
      29, 2012.)

      POETRY
      We're interested in poems and sequences that are at least 7
      single-spaced pages long. Please send a Word document or PDF to
      <poetry(at)atlengthmag.com> (replace (at) with @ in sending e-mail)

      Simultaneous submissions are fine, but be
      sure to mention it in the body of the email, and if parts of the work
      have already appeared in other venues, please note that as well and
      provide all relevant details. We will attempt to respond to all
      submissions within two months, and we ask that you only submit one
      poem at a time.

      PROSE
      We're looking for fiction and non-fiction of at least 7,500 words in
      length. We welcome novellas, novel excerpts, memoirs, narratives,
      essays, and long short stories. No academic papers, please.
      Simultaneous submissions are fine, previously published pieces, not so
      much. Please send your work in a Word or .pdf file to
      <prose(at)atlengthmag.com> (replace (at) with @ in sending e-mail)

      along with a short biographical note. We'll
      do our best to respond within two months.

      *Please be aware that we are not yet able to pay our contributors.

      --
      Music, Writing, Art and Photography: atlengthmag.com