call for narrative poems: Naugatuck River Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2012
      Naugatuck River Review, a journal of narrative poetry, welcomes submissions for
      the Summer 2012 issue beginning January 1st.

      Submission guidelines:

      This is an open (no fee) submission period and runs from January 1st through March 1st at midnight.
      We accept electronic submissions only through our ONLINE SUBMISSION MANAGER at
      http://naugatuckriverreviewsubmissions.com/

      Accepted contributors will be rewarded with a copy of the journal. We are not in a
      position to pay you otherwise, but hope the journal is worth much more than the
      cost of its paper.

      During the submission period ONLY please submit no more than 3 unpublished
      NARRATIVE poems of no more than 50 lines through the online submission manager.
      Please remove your name from your file, as the poetry is read blind by our
      editorial staff. Questions? Feel free to email us at
      <naugatuckriver(at)aol.com> (replace (at) with @).

      Multiple submissions are discouraged, but simultaneous submissions are fine, as
      long as you inform us right away if your poem is accepted elsewhere. We prefer
      work that has not been previously published.

      Lori Desrosiers
      Publisher
      Naugatuck River Review
      http://naugatuckriverreview.com