call for winter-based Maine fiction

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2012
      Call for Winter Maine Fiction

      Maine's award-winning magazine, Portland Magazine, seeks Maine-based
      fiction. What we publish often reflects the seasons, so we are currently
      looking for winter-based stories. For consideration, send us your
      unpublished, original story of 400-1500 words. Visit portlandmagazine.com
      to get a better feel for the magazine. Due to the number of submissions,
      please do not follow-up on your submission. We'll reply in 1-5 months.
      Send all submissions to <david(at)portlandmonthly.com> (replace (at) with @)
      and please include a
      very brief bio.