call for submissions: Peripheral Surveys

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2011
      Peripheral Surveys is a literature and arts magazine that is published
      monthly, with assorted pieces focused on a certain theme. We want you
      to see what we do, which is why you’ll find links to previously
      published pieces at

      peripheralsurveys.com

      Deadline: December 20.

      Our guidelines are
      available at http://peripheralsurveys.com/ps/submission.html

      We're looking for poetry, prose (fiction and nonfiction) and photography submissions.

      We’re looking for more writers, readers, creatives, and contributors.
      We want to meet you, and we look forward to seeing what you have to
      offer. Submit via email
      (submission(at)peripheralsurveys.com)

      or via submishmash

      http://peripheralsurveys.submishmash.com/submit