fiction/nonfiction/poetry contest: Bellingham Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2011
      Bellingham Review is now accepting entries in our annual fiction, nonfiction, and poetry contests.
      Bellingham Review publishes literature of palpable quality: poems, stories, and essays that nudge the limits of form or execute traditional forms exquisitely.

      Prizes: Each contest carries a $1,000 prize, plus publication in Bellingham Review. Contest finalists are also eligible for publication.
      All contestants will receive a free copy of the 2013 issue of Bellingham Review, in which the winning works will appear.

      The contest judges are as follows:
      Tobias Wolff Award in Fiction: Robin Hemley
      Annie Dillard Award in Creative Nonfiction: Sheila Bender
      49th Parallel Award in Poetry: Linda Bierds

      Deadline: Submissions must be entered between December 1, 2011, and March 15, 2012.

      Contest Fees: $20 for the first entry (one story, one essay, or up to 3 poems) and $10 for each additional entry in the same genre.

      Entries can be submitted through Submittable, a link to which is available on our website

      http://www.bhreview.org

      Click "Contest and General Submissions via Submittable" on the left toolbar.
      All entries will be read blindly. Please make sure your name does not appear anywhere on the manuscript.

      For information on mailed entries, as well as our complete contest guidelines, please visit our website.

      All entries must be unpublished. Simultaneous submissions are accepted, but Bellingham Review must be notified if work is accepted elsewhere.

      We look forward to reading your work,
      Bellingham Review