literary journal seeks work from undergrads only

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2011
      Mangrove, the undergraduate literary journal at the University of Miami, is now accepting submissions from undergraduate students around the nation! Our reading period is nearing its end, and we would love to get as wide a variety of voices as possible for our first issue of the journal containing work from undergrads outside of our university.

      For more information, please visit

      http://www.as.miami.edu/mangrove/submissions.html

      You can also find us on Facebook (Mangrove Literary Journal) and follow us on Twitter ((at)mangrovejournal)!