call for submissions: Vinyl

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2011
      We are now open to unsolicited submissions through our submission manager.
      Submissions for Volume 5 are open from November 1, 2011 to December 1, 2011.
      Poetry: submit 4-8 unpublished poems.
      Fiction: submit a handful of flash pieces or a single short story totaling not more than 15 double-spaced pages of unpublished work.
      Mixed Genre: not more than 15 double-spaced pages of whatever it is.
      Grocery List: you decide the boundaries - make it interesting.
      Regarding bios: we don’t care about those until we have accepted pieces. At that point we will give you all the props you deserve.
      Simultaneous submissions are fine, of course. Just let us know at kmasullivan [at] yesyesbooks [dot] com if a portion of your submission needs to be withdrawn due to acceptance elsewhere.

      Please follow the link below to submit your work, Good luck!

      http://yesyesbooks.submishmash.com/submit