call for submissions: OccuPoetry

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2011
      OccuPoetry is seeking poetry about economic justice/injustice, greed, protest, activism, and opportunity. Submissions need not be limited to Wall Street’s greed nor US-based poets; we consider the Occupy Movement a world-wide movement for a more just world.

      OccuPoetry accepts formal and free-verse, mail art, and collage poetry. Send submissions or queries tosubmissions@...
      <submissions(at)occupypoetry.org> (replace (at) with @ in sending email)

      Once the editors have received a critical mass of submissions, we plan to post a new poem each day.
      OccuPoetry is an Amazon affiliate. If you purchase from Amazon a book linked from this website, the proceeds made from the sale of the book will be used to support the Occupy Wall Street movement.
      Learn more at http://occupypoetry.org/