call for submissions: Street Stories

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2011
      Street Stories will publish one great story each quarter; and make it available to readers for free. We hope to bring to readers an aesthetically pleasing work of short fiction. This is a submissions call for our inaugural issue.

      Our guidelines are as follows:

      Street Stories will publish stories under 1000 words. While we do not have a minimum length requirement, it is unlikely that we will publish a story under 600 words. Having said this, we will publish a great story of a slightly shorter/ longer length too. But within reasonable limits. The deadline for our first story is 31st December 2011.

      While we are not in a position to pay for your work, we understand the importance of your art and will offer a token sum of US $20 upon publication. We will also pay you in ten complimentary copies of your published story.

      Complete guidelines here:
      http://streetstories.submishmash.com/submit

      Also find us on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Stories/258855137491720