poetry position: Ohio Northern Univ

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2011
      The Department of English invites applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor position in poetry. We seek a student-oriented creative writer who can teach Introduction to Creative Writing, Advanced and Intermediate Poetry, Modernism, and general education composition and literature courses. 4/4 load or the equivalent load with co-curricular course substitutions for publication advising. Candidates should hold Ph.D. (preferred) or MFA (degree must be in hand by the start of AY 2012-13). Relevant teaching experience and demonstrated commitment to teaching required. Competitive salary and benefits. Interviews at MLA. Information about ONU's English Department can be found at our website, http://english.onu.edu Applications must be received by Dec. 2 for full consideration; interviews at MLA. Please complete all application materials online by visiting our website at

      www.onu.edu/hr/jobs

      You must create an application (username/password) to begin this process. All required materials must be submitted electronically through the online employment site. EOE