call for submissions: damselfly press

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2011
      damselfly press, an online literary journal for women, is pleased to
      announce our seventeenth issue.

      We are seeking electronic submissions of original fiction, poetry, and
      nonfiction by female writers only. Our eighteenth issue will be
      available January 15, 2012. If you’d like to submit, please visit our
      guidelines section at

      http://damselflypress.net/submissions

      and send us your submission by December 15th, 2011.

      These are the e-mails per genre editor:

      Fiction- jennifer(at)damselflypress.net (replace (at) with @)

      Poetry- lesley(at)damselflypress.net

      Nonfiction- nonfiction(at)damselflypress.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 17 1:22 PM
        damselfly press, an online literary journal for women, is pleased to announce our twentieth issue dedicated to
        female MFA graduates and students.

        We are seeking electronic submissions of original fiction, poetry, and nonfiction by female writers only. The twenty-first issue of damselfly press will be available October 15th, 2012. If you’d like to submit, please first visit our guidelines section at
        http://damselflypress.net/submissions

        and send us your submission by September 15th, 2012.