call for submissions: Eureka Literary Magazine

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2011
      After a brief hiatus, ELM will resume publishing at the end of 2011. We look
      for energetic and imaginative fiction, creative nonfiction and poetry. In the
      past, we have published Jane Guill, Ray Bradbury and Joe Queenan, among other
      terrific writers. Sample copies are available for $5. Send all submissions to
      <elm(at)eureka.edu> (replace (at) with @ in sending e-mail)