poetry book contest: Quercus Review

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 14, 2007
      Quercus Review Poetry Series
      Annual Book Award, 2007
      ($1000 Stipend, Book Publication, & 50 Author Copies)
      http://www.quercusreview.com/QR%20POETRY%20BOOK%20AWARD.htm

      GUIDELINES

      MANUSCRIPTS should include a brief cover letter that includes author's name,
      address, phone number, e-mail address, book title, and brief biography; an
      acknowledgments page listing previously published poems; table of contents; 48–96
      pages of original poetry; and an SASE for reply or return of manuscript (as
      requested). Manuscripts should be unbound, typed, & page numbered. Clear
      photocopies are acceptable. We will consider simultaneous submissions, but we ask
      that you notify us if your manuscript is accepted elsewhere.

      ELIGIBILITY: Open to all poets, with or without previous book publication.
      New and emerging writers are especially invited to submit.  No restrictions
      on content, style or subject matter. We are simply looking for the best poetry
      we can find.

      PRIZE: Winner receives $1000 and 50 books.
      $20 READING FEE / $25 TO RECEIVE WINNING BOOK: Make checks payable to "MJC
      (QR)."
      SUBMISSION DEADLINE: All entries must be postmarked on or before October 19,
      2007.

      SEND SUBMISSIONS TO Quercus Review Press, MJC English Dept.,
      435 College Ave. Modesto, CA 95350

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 21, 2008
        Quercus Review Poetry Series Annual Book Award, 2008
[...]

        postmarked between June and October 17, 2007.

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 15, 2008
[...]

          SUBMISSION DEADLINE: All entries must be postmarked between June and October 17, 2008.

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 17, 2009
            Quercus Review Poetry Series
            Annual Book Award, 2009

[...]

            SUBMISSION DEADLINE: All entries must be postmarked between June and October 16, 2009.

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 10, 2009
                  QUERCUS REVIEW POETRY SERIES
                  ANNUAL BOOK AWARD 2009
                  $1000 Stipend, Book Publication,
                  & 50 Author Copies.  Include
                  brief cover letter that includes
                  author's name, address, phone number,
                  email address, book title, and
                  brief biography; an acknowledgments
                  page listing previously published
                  poems; table of contents; 48–96 pages
                  of original poetry; and an SASE for
                  reply or return of manuscript
                  (as requested). Manuscripts
                  should be unbound, typed, & page
                  numbered. Clear photocopies acceptable.
                  Will consider sim subs with notification.
                  Open to all poets, with or without
                  previous book publication.  New and
                  emerging writers are especially
                  invited to submit.  No restrictions
                  on content, style or subject matter.
                  $20 reading fee, for $25 enter and
                  receive winning book.  Make checks
                  payable to "MJC (QR)."  Send submissions
                  to Quercus Review Press, MJC English Dept.,
                  435 College Ave. Modesto, CA 95350
                  http://tinyurl.com/yd59ry8
                  Deadline:  Postmarked by Oct. 16, 2009

                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 3, 2013
                    Quercus Review Annual Poetry Book Award
                    deadline: December 13, 2013

                    Now in our 13th year, Quercus Review Press, housed in the English Department at Modesto Junior College, CA is proud to offer $1000 to our winner, generous royalties, and 15 author copies. Our books are widely distributed through Amazon, and we vow never to let a poet's book go out of print. :)

                    More info can be found at www.quercusreviewpress.com.
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 23, 2013

                      QUERCUS REVIEW PRESS ANNUAL POETRY BOOK AWARD: $1000 prize, book publication, generous royalties.

                      Deadline: December 13th. Send manuscript and $25 reading fee to Quercus Review Press, Dept. of English, Modesto Junior College, 425 College Ave. Modesto, CA 95350.

                      New and emerging writers especially encouraged to submit. Full contest info: www.quercusreviewpress.com