call for submissions: Vermillion Literary Project

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2011
      Call for Submissions - the Vermillion Literary Project (VLP) is now taking
      submissions for our Spring 2012 issue of the annual VLP Magazine. This is a
      student-produced journal sponsored by the VLP, the University of South Dakota's
      only student literary and creative writing organization. We are seeking
      submissions of poetry, short fiction, essay, and black & white art. For
      submission guidelines, please visit the VLP's website at
      http://people.usd.edu/~projlit/index.html

      Our deadline is 12/30/11, and there is no reading or submission fee.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2013
        Writers are invited to submit original, previously unpublished poetry, short
        stories, and creative nonfiction for consideration in the Vermillion Literary
        Project's annual VLP Magazine, the only student-produced literary journal of the
        University of South Dakota. Email submissions are preferred. The deadline has
        been extended to January 15, 2013.

        For submission guidelines, please visit

        http://orgs.usd.edu/projlit/submityourwork.html