chapbook contest: new delta review

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2011
      New Delta Review is proud to announce our first chapbook competition, judged by the incomparable Catherine Wagner, author of My New Job, Macular Hole, and Miss America. NDR is looking for brilliant, inventive, mind-bending manuscripts of unpublished poetry, fiction, or hybrid work. The winner will receive a $100 prize and 20 complimentary copies of the chapbook, to be published by Sheridan Press in the spring of 2012.

      Deadline for entry is January 10, 2012. All submissions require a $20 entry fee and must be entered to NDR through Submishmash at:

      http://newdeltareview.submishmash.com/submit

      . Manuscripts should be 40-50 pages in length and should include a title page with contact information. Multiple submissions require separate entry fees, and simultaneous submissions are welcome on the condition that writers notify NDR of another acceptance as soon as possible.

      New Delta Review is a literary journal published graduate students in the MFA program at Louisiana State University. For more information, and to take a look at what we've published in the past, visit our online journal at www.ndrmag.org