call for submissions: Lindenwood Review

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
      The Lindenwood Review is currently accepting submissions of fiction,

      poetry, and personal essays for Issue 2, to be published in Spring
      2012. We hope that you, your students, and your colleagues may be
      interested in submitting work to our journal. A flyer is attached that
      can be emailed or posted. For your reference, excerpts from Issue 1
      are available at
      www.lindenwood.edu/lindenwoodReview/current.cfm
      Our submission guidelines are available at
      www.lindenwood.edu/lindenwoodReview/submissions.cfm

      Thank you for
      helping us spread the word about our journal!

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2012
        The Lindenwood Review is currently accepting submissions of fiction, poetry, and personal essays for Issue 3, to be published in spring 2013.

        Submission guidelines are available at www.lindenwood.edu/lindenwoodReview/submissions.cfm,

        and the deadline for Issue 3 is December 15, 2012.
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 21, 2014
          The Lindenwood Review is currently accepting submissions of fiction, poetry, and personal essay for issue 5 through December 15, 2014. We are also accepting submissions for our free flash fiction contest through November 15.

          While current LU MFA students are not eligible, alumni are welcome to submit.

          Please visit our website for full submission guidelines and to read excerpts from previous issues: