contest for poets in New York's five boroughs

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2011
      "It's No Contest" New York City Emerging Poets
      Four Way Books
      (5 boroughs)

      Please consider submitting your first or second poetry collection to
      us through our "It's No Contest" Program. We will read your manuscript
      with a mind to selecting it for publication until December 15, 2011.

      FWB editors hope to find one or more manuscripts to publish between
      fall 2012-2013. Your manuscript should be comprised of 40-80 pages of
      text. Please include a cover page with your name and contact info. You
      must live in NYC. You may also include an acknowledgments page and a
      bio if you'd like. The manuscript should be emailed to
      <editors(at)fourwaybooks.com> (replace (at) with @ when sending e-mail)
      editors@... by December 15, 2011. Please email your
      manuscript in word, rtf, or as a pdf. IF we cannot open it, we will
      get in touch with you.

      This is a new opportunity for emerging NYC poets and we hope to
      continue the program. Stay in touch with FWB for future developments
      through our website, emails, and Facebook.