call for submissions: The Normal School

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2007
      The Normal School.
      A Literary Magazine
      www.thenormalschool.com

      Now Accepting:

      Creative Nonfiction. Story. Poem. Critique. Experiential Recipes.

      Quirky. Boundary-challenging. Energetic. Innovative in both form and focus.

      We're the equivalent of the kid who always has bottle caps, cat's eye
      marbles, dead animal skulls and other treasures in his pockets.

      Trust us.  We're Normal.

      Contributing Editors include Steve Almond, Tom Bissell, Beth Ann Fennelly,
      Duncan Murrell, Laura Pritchett, Steve Yarbrough, and MORE.

      Are you Normal School material?

      Send us your work:

      The Normal School
      5245 N. Backer Ave.
      M/S PB 98
      California State University, Fresno
      Fresno, CA  93740-8001

      OR as an attachment in .doc or .rtf format only to
      submisssions(at)thenormalschool.com
      (replace (at) with @)

      Please include an email address in your contact information and indicate
      genre to the best of your ability.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2012
        The Normal School, the literary magazine of the MFA program at Fresno State, is open for submissions from September 1 through December 1. We accept poetry, fiction and creative nonfiction.

        For more information or to order a sample copy, visit us online at: www.thenormalschool.com

        Send us your weird. Send us your witty. Send us your first-born child. Trust us. We’re normal.