call for submissions: CRATE

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2011
      CRATE Literary Magazine

      We're looking for fiction, non-fiction, poetry and short dramatic works. Our submission deadline is January 1, 2012. Please read below for more submission guidelines.

      You can submit here: http://crateliterarymagazine.submishmash.com/submit

      And do check out our website and blog for more information:

      www.crate.ucr.edu

      cratelit.wordpress.com

      We're looking forward to reading your work!

      CRATE Call for Submissions 2011-2012

      FOR ALL SUBMISSIONS:

      Please include a brief bio and an email address for contact purposes. Simultaneous submissions are acceptable, but please withdraw if accepted elsewhere. All rights revert to the author upon publication. Please credit CRATE in future publications.

      Deadline for all submissions is Sunday, January 1st.

      FICTION and NON-FICTION:
      Up to 7500 words. Submit double-spaced MS Word .doc or .pdf attachment. Novel excerpts must be self-contained.

      POETRY:
      Up to five poems per submission in .doc or .pdf attachment. We also accept original translations.

      DRAMATIC WORKS:
      Up to ten-minute plays in .doc or .pdf attachment.

      CRATE is a graduate student-run literary magazine, and therefore it undergoes a certain amount of reshuffling every year. Submissions received between the months of February and September can expect long delays in response.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2013
        The MFA program at UCR is seeking submissions for CRATE.

        http://crate.ucr.edu/submission-guidelines/

        Online submissions only at:
        https://crateliterarymagazine.submittable.com/submit