call for poems: Cave Wall

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 14, 2011
      Call for submissions: Cave Wall (www.cavewallpress.com)

      Two weeks remain in Cave Wall's spring reading period. Through the month of October 2011, please send 3-6 previously unpublished poems to the following address:

      Cave Wall Press, LLC
      P.O. Box 29546
      Greensboro, NC 27429-9546

      We read submissions blind, so your name should NOT appear on any poems. Include a cover letter listing the titles of poems you're submitting.

      Be sure to include an SASE for response.

      Some of our recent/upcoming contributors: Dan Albergotti, Sherman Alexie, Robert Bly, Sandra Beasley,Kelly Cherry, Carl Dennis, Jehanne Dubrow, Camille T. Dungy, Patricia Fargnoli, Jeffrey Harrison,Rodney Jones, A. Van Jordan, Rebecca McClanahan, Erika Meitner, William Olsen, Carl Phillips,Natasha Trethewey, Katrina Vandenberg, Charles Harper Webb, Eliot Khalil Wilson, Robert Wrigley.

      You can find more information on our website: www.cavewallpress.com