call for submissions: Eleven Eleven

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2011
      Just a friendly reminder that Eleven Eleven, the fabulous journal published by the MFA Writing Program at California College of the Arts, is currently looking for submissions for issue 12, our winter online issue, to go live in January 2012.

      Send poems, plays, fiction, essays, translations to:

      Eleven Eleven
      California College of the Arts
      1111 Eighth St.
      San Francisco, CA 94107

      If you work outside the US, or have any questions, drop us a line at <eleveneleven(at)cca.edu> (replace (at) with @ in sending e-mail)

      (Oh, and for visual art, which we adore, send jpgs to elevenelevenjournal@...).

      Our deadline for the online edition is November 1. Work received after that will be considered for our summer print issue.