call for submissions: Magnapoets

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2011
      Magnapoets is an 8.5" x 11" biannual print journal, published approximately in
      January and July of each year. Submissions are now open til October 31, 2011 for
      our January 2012 issue.

      Full guidelines found here:

      http://www.magnapoets.com/magnapoets/submissions-guidelines.html

      We are also reading for a special feature called Self Portrait. Full guidelines
      found here:

      http://www.magnapoets.com/magnapoets/special-features.html

      Be sure to follow our guidelines. Please, no attachments.