poetry sought: The Reprint

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7 8:56 AM
      The Reprint (http://zine-scene.com/?q=thereprint) is now accepting
      poetry! We are open for submissions for our very first poetry issue in
      March 2012. Please see the enclosed guidelines and submit your best
      work!

      The Reprint only accepts poetry previously published in print media.
      Work must not be available online.
      -You must currently own the rights to the work. You must include the
      name of the magazine where the work previously appeared and the date
      of publication (mm/yy) in your cover letter.
      -Size limit: Up to five (5) poems per submission; one poem per page.
      Any work submitted outside of the acceptable submission channels will
      be rejected. Please do not submit via e-mail unless specifically
      requested by the editor.
      -All forms are accepted. We are particularly interested in lyric and
      narrative poetry that breaks the boundaries of the traditional. Send
      us your off kilter, strange, and thoughtful. We'd love to read works
      with sonic foundations that highlight the beauty of language.
      -All serial poetry will be considered, but may not be accepted in
      whole. When submitting serial poetry please ensure each section can
      stand on its own.
      -Submissions should be submitted in 12 pt Times New Roman font, single-spaced.
      -Formatting (line breaks, stanza breaks, punctuation, and alignment)
      must be present at time of submission. Please carefully proofread all
      work prior to submission.
      -Only one submission until you have been notified of acceptance or
      rejection. If accepted please allow at least one issue of The Reprint
      to be published before submitting again. Prior acceptance is no
      guarantee of subsequent publication.

      http://thereprint.submishmash.com/submit