call for submissions: Rougarou

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2011
      Rougarou is the online literary magazine edited by graduate students of the
      Department of English at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. We seek
      submissions of fiction, poetry, nonfiction and book reviews. We are interested
      in original, resonant, well-crafted work. We accept submissions year-round.
      Simultaneous submissions are fine, assuming you will notify us immediately if
      your work is accepted elsewhere. We do not accept previously published work. For
      our full guidelines, please visit our website at: www.louisiana.edu/Rougarou