call for submissions: I-70Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2011
      I-70 Review call for submissions for Issue No. 6. Send 3-5 poems, no
      more than 40 lines per
      poem to:
      I70Review(at)gmail.com (replace (at) with @ in sending e-mail)
      I70review@... send poems as Word document not
      docx. Poems are
      reviewed by a panel of editors. We pay for accepted poems with one
      contributors copy.
      We are accepting manuscripts through January, 2012. We do not accept
      simultaneous
      submissions or previously published poems. Please do not re-submit
      until you have heard
      from us.
      I-70 Reviewannounces the annual Gary Gildner Poetry Award. $500 plus
      publication.
      $15 reading fee, checks payable to I-70 Review. Submit up to three
      poems of no more than
      40 lines each. Deadline 1/31/12. Include name and address on cover
      letter only. Must include
      SASE for response. Send to Gary Gildner Poetry Award, I-70 Review, 913
      Joseph Drive,
      Lawrence, KS 66049