call for submissions: Blast Furnace

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2011
      Blast Furnace seeks submissions
      Call for Submissions: Volume 1, Issue 4 - Autumn
      FOR PUBLICATION CONSIDERATION IN OUR FOURTH ISSUE (Volume 1, Issue 4) SLATED FOR DECEMBER 2011 RELEASE:

      Please submit no more than three (3) of your BEST poems via SUBMISHMASH, the online submission manager, at

      http://blastfurnace.submishmash.com/submit

      or, if you prefer to create an audio recording of yourself reciting your poetry, send ONLY ONE (1) .mp3/.wav file attachment of NOT MORE THAN 2 MINUTES/120 seconds in total duration to
      <rclever(at)blastfurnacepress.com> (replace (at) with @ in sending email)

      The theme for Issue 4 is poetry inspired by a song, film, or work of art. However, as always, we are happy to consider poetry outside of this theme.

      DEADLINE: November 15, 2011

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 22 12:10 PM
        Call for Submissions, Volume 3, Issue 3

        FOR PUBLICATION CONSIDERATION IN BLAST FURNACE VOLUME 3, ISSUE 3, SLATED FOR SEPTEMBER RELEASE:

        As a reminder: we accept a few kinds of submission formats: portable document format (.pdf), rich text format (.rft) and .doc/docx (Microsoft Word) files, OR .mp3/.wav audio files.

        That said...please submit no more than three (3) of your BEST poems, or, if you prefer to create an audio recording of yourself reciting your poetry, send ONLY ONE (1) file attachment of NOT MORE THAN 2 MINUTES/120 seconds in total duration to http://blastfurnace.submittable.com/Submit

        For our eleventh issue, we are entertaining the theme of prized possessions: tangible or otherwise. As always, we are happy to consider poetry outside of the theme.

        Please read our Mission/Values, posted to the "About Us" section of our web page before submitting to review what resonates with us. We love a variety of poetic styles, but we are also picky.

        DEADLINE: September 15, 2013

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 20, 2015

          Subject: Re: Blast Furnace Call for Submissions: Volume 4, Issue 4

          Hello, would you please kindly post in CRWROPPS? Thanks so much, as always. Happy New Year to you.

          Call for Submissions: Volume 5, Issue 1
          FOR PUBLICATION CONSIDERATION IN BLAST FURNACE VOLUME 5, ISSUE  1, SLATED FOR APRIL RELEASE:

          As a reminder: we accept a few kinds of submission formats: portable document format (.pdf), rich text format (.rft) and .doc/docx (Microsoft Word) files, OR .mp3/.wav audio files.

          That said...please submit no more than three (3) of your BEST poems, or, if you prefer to create an audio recording of yourself reciting your poetry, send ONLY ONE (1) file attachment of NOT MORE THAN 2 MINUTES/120 seconds in total duration to http://blastfurnace.submittable.com/Submit

          For our seventeenth issue, we are entertaining poems with the theme of mistakes, as well as fine original poetry outside of this/these theme(s). We simply ask that individual submissions do NOT exceed more than three (3) poems per poet, and that each individual poem NOT exceed more than three (3) pages.

          Please read our Mission/Values, Submission Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) posted near the top of our web page, before submitting to review what resonates with us. We love a variety of poetic styles, but we are also picky.

          DEADLINE: March 20, 2015, at 11:59 PM EST

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 13, 2016

            Call for Submissions: Volume 5, Issue 4

            FOR PUBLICATION CONSIDERATION IN BLAST FURNACE VOLUME 5, ISSUE  4, SLATED FOR LATE MARCH RELEASE:

            As a reminder: we accept a few kinds of submission formats: portable document format (.pdf), rich text format (.rft) and .doc/docx (Microsoft Word) files, OR .mp3/.wav audio files.

            That said...please submit no more than three (3) of your BEST poems, or, if you prefer to create an audio recording of yourself reciting your poetry, send ONLY ONE (1) file attachment of NOT MORE THAN 2 MINUTES/120 seconds in total duration to http://blastfurnace.submittable.com/Submit

            For our twentieth issue, we are entertaining poems with the theme of anniversaries (of marriages, of relationships, of sobriety...please do think outside of the box on this one), as well as fine original poetry outside of this/these theme(s). We simply ask that individual submissions do NOT exceed more than three (3) poems per poet, and that each individual poem NOT exceed more than three (3) pages.

            Please read our Mission/Values, Submission Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) posted near the top of our web page, before submitting to review what resonates with us. We love a variety of poetic styles, but we are also picky.

            DEADLINE: March 15, 2016, at 11:59 PM EST