residencies for writers/artists/musicians: KHN Center for the Arts

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2011
      Our next deadline is March 1, 2012
      The Kimmel Harding Nelson Center for the Arts in Nebraska City, NE offers 2- to 8-week residencies year-round for writers, visual artists, and music composers. Housing, studio space, $100/week stipend are provided.
      Approximately 50 residencies are awarded per year. Two deadlines each year: postmarked March 1 for the following July through December 15; postmarked September 1 for the following January through June 15.
      $35 application fee.
      See website for complete information, guidelines and the online application portal:
      www.KHNCenterfortheArts.org
      The Kimmel Harding Nelson Center for the Arts, 801 3rd Corso, Nebraska City, Nebraska 68410. 402-874-9600, <info(at)KHNCenterfortheArts.org> (replace (at) with @)