contest: winter poetry anthology

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      Contest: The Winter Anthology
      http://winteranthology.com/index.php?page=contest
      Please send up to 50 pages in any genre (a book or book-length manuscript somewhat over 50 pages is acceptable). Send writings of which you are the sole author and that were not written earlier than 1999. Published and unpublished writings are equally welcome. Two or three poems or a single story or essay are as welcome as entire books. To get a sense of our aesthetics, see our inaugural volume at
      www.winteranthology.com
      All work will be read by the editors, with finalists judged by Lisa Russ Spaar. We accept entries all year. Multiple entries are welcome, as are entries including a mix of genres. The postmark deadline for submissions is November 15th. The final decision will be announced here in late autumn. In the event that none of the entries meet our standards, no winner will be declared. The winner will be published in Volume 2 of The Winter Anthology and receive a $1000 honorarium. Finalists will also be considered for publication.
      To enter by mail, send your writing and a ten dollar check made out to The Winter Anthology to:
      The Winter Anthology
      2335 Lucerne Ave.
      Los Angeles, CA 90016
      To enter electronically, go to
      thewinteranthology.submishmash.com/submit