call for poems/reviews: Cellpoems

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      Cellpoems, a text-message based poetry journal, is looking for
      submissions of short poems and poem reviews.

      Past contributors include Sherman Alexie, Charles Simic, Kimiko Hahn,
      Matthea Harvey, and Matthew Rohrer.

      GUIDELINES

      Poems and reviews must be less than 140 characters in length
      (including spaces). We accept simultaneous submissions, but do not
      consider previously published work. Please see our website for
      additional information:
      http://cellpoems.org/submit/

      or submit to us
      at: