call for submissions: Sliver of Stone

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2011
      Call for Submissions: Sliver of Stone
      www.sliverofstone.com

      Sliver of Stone is proud to announce that its third issue is now available online.

      We are a bi-annual, online literary magazine dedicated to the publication of work from both emerging and established poets, writers, and visual artists from all parts of the globe.

      Authors featured in this issue include Lori Jakiela (nonfiction), Geoffrey Philp (poetry), and Preston Allen (fiction). Interviews with Louis Lowy and Lynne Barrett.

      Check out our past contributors, such as Kim Barnes, John Dufresne, and Denise Duhamel (Issue One); Allison Joseph, Matthew Sharpe, and Dan Wakefield (Issue Two); and many talented others. Past interviews with Susan Orlean, Les Standiford, Mark Vonnegut, and Dan Wakefield.

      We're now looking for submissions for our fourth issue!
      http://www.sliverofstone.com/Submissions.html

      DEADLINE: December 15, 2011
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
        Call for Submissions: Sliver of Stone
        www.sliverofstonemagazine.com

        http://sliverofstone.submittable.com/submit

        Sliver of Stone is proud to announce that its 5th issue is now available online.

        We are a bi-annual, online literary magazine dedicated to the publication of
        work from both emerging and established poets, writers, and visual artists from
        all parts of the globe.

        Authors featured in this issue include Melissa Broder (poetry/interview), Debra
        Dean (fiction), Dinty W. Moore (nonfiction/interview), Joe Clifford (interview),
        and Natalia Ortegon Trevino (poetry/interview)

        Check out our past contributors, such as Dorianne Laux, Kim Barnes, John
        Dufresne, Denise Duhamel, Allison Joseph, Matthew Sharpe, Dan Wakefield, Lori
        Jakiela, Geoffrey Philp, Preston Allen, Paul Lisicky, M. Evelina Galang, and
        many talented others. Past interviews with Dorianne Laux, Susan Orlean, Elmaz
        Abinader, Paul Lisicky, Les Standiford, Mark Vonnegut, Dan Wakefield, Lynne
        Barrett and Louis Lowy.

        We're now looking for submissions for our sixth issue!

        DEADLINE: January 15, 2013