contest in fiction/nonfiction/poetry: Missouri Review

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2011
      Missouri Review's Jeffrey E. Smith Editor's Prize Competition

      The Missouri Review wants your best fiction, poetry, and nonfiction for our 21st annual Editor's Prize competition! We offer over $15,000 in awards. First-place winners in each category receive $5,000, publication in The Missouri Review, and paid travel to our prizewinners' gala in the spring. Select runners up will also receive cash prizes and have their work published in The Missouri Review. Past winning entries have been selected for the Best American series.

      Your submission fee includes a one-year (4 issue) subscription to The Missouri Review. Subscriptions are available in print and digital. Our high-quality, downloadable digital subscription includes a full audio edition of each issue.

      Simultaneous submissions accepted. Winners announced in early January, 2012.

      For more information, a printable entry form, or online submission, please see our website:

      http://www.missourireview.com/tmrsubmissions/editors-prize-contest/

      Deadline: October 1, 2011