call for short stories: Ragazine

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2011
      http://ragazine.cc/

      Ragazine, a bi-monthly literary, cultural, and arts journal, is accepting short story submissions for its 2012 season. We have recently had great stories by Ian Williams, Pedro Ponce, Racquel Goodison, Sarah Sarai, among others. Please visit the link above to take a gander at our stories.

      We're mostly interested in cutting edge narratives: in style, structure, tone, idea, character. We publish work that pushes storytelling forward. We want work that makes our readers sit for hours with that beautiful question: "How did s/he do that!?"

      If you have work that meets these criteria, check out our Submission Guidelines at
      http://ragazine.cc/submit/, & please submit.