open poetry series: C&R Press

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2007
      C&R Press Inaugural Open Poetry Series

      C&R Press (www.crpress.org), a new non-profit
      publishing house, is looking for manuscripts from
      published and unpublished authors alike that exhibit
      striking language, memorable imagery, intellectual
      depth, and a respect for diversity in all areas of
      life.  Ultimately we are interested in supporting the
      best work we can find.
      Please include:
      ·    50-100 page-manuscript (single-spaced)
      ·    title sheet with contact information
      ·    one-paragraph biography
      ·    $10 reading fee payable to C&R Press ($15 reading
      fee receives a copy of this year’s selected title)
      ·    #10 SASE for results (optional since results will be
      posted on our website as well)
      Due to the large volume of manuscript submissions for
      this series, we cannot return manuscripts.  Please do
      not include any valuable material (photos,
      reproductions, etc.) as we cannot be responsible for
      their return.  In order to be eligible for the 2007
      Open Poetry Series reading period, submissions must be
      postmarked during October.
      The selected title will be appear in 2008 under a
      standard C&R Press publishing royalty contract.  We
      work very closely with our authors in production and
      marketing.
      Inquiries:
      www.crpress.org
      crpress_org(at)yahoo.com