call for submissions: Prairie Wolf Press

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10 10:30 AM
      The editors of Prairie Wolf Press Review, a literary online journal, announce our open reading period will end on September 1, 2011. We are accepting pieces for the October 2011 and March 2012 issues. Prairie Wolf Pressvalues the density of language; the impact of the wisely considered word.

      Our inaugural issue can be viewed at prairiewolfpress.com.

      All prose submissions to Prairie Wolf Press Review must be one thousand or fewer words in
      length and be in .doc or .docx format. Send up to three poems.
      In the subject area of your email, please identify your submission as prose or poetry and include your name. Also please include a 50- word bio in your email. We will notify authors of our decision by October 1.

      Mail to <editors(at)prairiewolfpress.com> (replace (at) with @ in sending e-mail)

      j.d. daniels/prose
      Marjorie Carlson Davis/prose
      W. Michael Sinclair/poetry

      Submit your best work: judge for yourself.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2012
        The editors of Prairie Wolf Press Review, an online literary journal,
        announce our open reading period from July 1 to Sept. 1 for our next
        two issues to be published October 2012 and March 2013.
        We are looking for short stories, flash fiction, essays, poetry, and visuals.

        All prose submissions to Prairie Wolf Press Review must be fewer than
        one thousand
        words. You may send up to three poems. Please send prose/poetry
        submissions in .doc or .docx format and visuals in PDF. In the subject
        area of your email, identify your submission as
        prose, poetry, or visual so that we can direct it to the appropriate
        editor and include your name. Also please include a 50- word bio in
        your email. We will notify authors of our decision in early October.

        You may view our current issue and archives at prairiewolfpress.com

        Mail submissions to:

        <editors(at)prairiewolfpress.com>
        (replace (at) with @ in sending e-mail)