call for multimedia: Palooka

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9 8:38 AM
      Palooka is now accepting submissions for a new Multimedia category! No submission fee for the Multimedia category. Go here (http://www.palookajournal.com/) to check out the website and find out more about the new category. Also, here is a note form the editor about Multimedia:

      "This is a new endeavor for Palooka. I'd like to support creative projects that might fall outside the possibility of being printed on literal pages. I'm looking for anything creative related to video or audio, whether that be noises put together, visual collages, changing colors, moving shapes, metal music, solo singers, vocal collages, monologues, dialogues, etc. I consider this new project to be the most creative and open of all the submission categories, so please submit your most creative projects. Selected works will be published on the website and released as a supplement to the printed journal." -- Jonathan Starke, Editor