call for submissions: Specter Literary Magazine

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2011
      Specter Literary Magazine publishes poetry, fiction and creative nonfiction, with innate rhythm from a multi-cultural/multi-sexual perspective, expressing "the modern experience." We want work from all writers, but particularly from members of the so-called "Generations X,Y, Z, Millennials..." et al. Tell us a story; write us a poem; show us your world.

      Please take a moment to read our Issue Zero at www.spectermagazine.com to familiarize yourself with our journal. Specter Magazine publishes monthly and currently accepts submissions for future issues. Submissions must reflect a strong command of literary craft. Prior education and/or publication experience is not a determining factor for acceptance.

      Beyond reading and adhering to our submission guidelines, our advice to writers is this: don’t bother worrying about the editors’ literary tastes. Submit your best, most polished work and we will give it a fair shake.

      You may submit using the following link:

      http://spectermagazine.submishmash.com/Submit