call for submissions: Redheaded Stepchild

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2011
      The Redheaded Stepchild is open for submissions for the month of August. We only accept poems that have been rejected by other magazines. We do not accept previously published work. We do, however, accept simultaneous submissions, but please inform us immediately if your work is accepted somewhere else. For more information, visit
      http://www.redheadedmag.com/poetry/

      Submit 3-5 poems that have been rejected elsewhere with the names of the magazines that rejected the poems.

      We do not accept email attachments; therefore, in the body of your email, please include the following:

      · a brief bio

      · 3-5 poems

      · the publication(s) that rejected the poems

      Send your submission to <redheadedstepchildmag(at)gmail.com> (replace (at) with @)