call for submissions: Prime Number

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
      Prime Number Magazine is now reading for Issue 13 and beyond.

      Prime Number is an online quarterly with a print annual. Please see our most
      recent issue here: http://www.primenumbermagazine.com/Issue11.html

      We especially want distinctive short fiction and essays (up to 4,000 words);
      poetry; short drama; cover art (reflecting the Prime Number of the forthcoming
      issue); and, primarily for our updates between issues, flash fiction (up to
      1,000 words). We're also interested in queries about interviews and book
      reviews. For detailed submission guidelines, and to submit via Submishmash.com,
      visit our site: http://www.primenumbermagazine.com/Submit.html

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2012
        Prime Number Magazine
        http://www.primenumbermagazine.com/

        is now reading submissions for Issue 19 and beyond. We’re looking for distinctive poetry and prose: short stories and essays up to 4,000 words; flash fiction and nonfiction up to 1,000 words; craft essays, poems, short drama, and cover art (reflecting the prime number of the issue). See our submission guidelines at Prime Number Magazine: Submit. We’re also looking for book reviews and interviews, but please query first, to <Editors(at)PrimeNumberMagazine.com> (replace (at) with @ in sending e-mail)

        To get a sense of what we’re looking for, please read the just-published Issue 17, featuring work by Gleah Powers, Daniel Meltzer, Brandon Patterson, John Carr Walker, Kat Henry, Brian Simoneau, Katherine E. Young, Kathryn Rhett, Ellen Kirschner, Jessica Erica Hahn-Taylor, Mary Alice Hostetter, and Buzz Mauro.
        We have also recently published our first print annual edition of Editors’ Selections from Issues 2, 3, 5, and 7, featuring work by such writers as Kevin Wilson, Richard Wiley, Stephen J. West, Rachel Hadas, Jake Adam York, Susan Laughter Meyers, Lola Haskins, and many others. For information on ordering and a complete list of contributors, visit our website: Prime Number Editors’ Selections: http://www.primenumbermagazine.com/EditorSelectionsVol1.html