call for submissions: KWELI

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2011
      Call for Submissions: Kweli Journal

      Finally a smart and well curated literary space for writers of color that encourages experimentation. A place to commune. A place to read new contemporary voices that deserve our attention. Bravo!
      Angie Cruz, author of Soledad and Let It Rain Coffee, a finalist for the Impac Dublin Award in 2007.

      Kweli has featured the prose of Jeffery Renard Allen, Angie Cruz, Victor LaValle and Nelly Rosario, . . . the poetry of Santee Frazier, Lorna Goodison and John Murillo, . . . and photo essays by Thomas Sayers Ellis, Rachel Eliza Griffiths and Emily Raboteau.

      Upcoming issues will feature Jennine Capo Crucet, Camille Dungy, Amaud Johnson and Aaron Michael Morales.

      Add your voice. Share your visions. Join us.

      * * *

      SUBMISSION GUIDELINES

      Our next reading period: July 16, 2011 to September 16, 2011

      Submit your work to:

      http://kwelijournal.submishmas​h.com/

      Visit http://www.kwelijournal.org for details.

      Payment is upon publication.