call for submissions: The Destroyer

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2011
      Please visit http://www.thedestroyermag.com/ for full guidelines. We are now accepting submissions for our first issue.

      **

      We’re looking for poetry, texts with no determinate genre, video, audio, and new media. Translations welcome.

      Additionally, we have a Rant section. See submission guidelines on website for more details.

      **

      We're looking for work that’s visceral and honest. Work that simultaneously addresses multiple audiences, including, perhaps most importantly, the public. We are open to a variety of aesthetics, though we are particularly drawn to styles that currently lack a clear-cut literary/artistic niche. We believe that traditional lyricism piggybacks off the institution of “Poetry.” We respond to work that challenges this lyrical model. We don’t want a jaunt on a yacht; we want a motorcycle ride.

      **

      An Online Publication of Text, Art, and the Public Rant.

      **

      Our Submishmash Site: http://thedestroyer.submishmash.com/Submit

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2012
        The Destroyer, a biannual online publication, is currently looking for poetry, innovative prose, texts with no determinate genre, video, and audio. We are also seeking to publish public opinion pieces by established writers and civic journalists in our section The Vent. Current contributors include Joshua Marie Wilkinson, Amaranth Borsuk, Brandon Downing, and Joe Hall. Please visit
        http://www.thedestroyermag.com/submit.php

        for submission guidelines.
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 26 9:06 AM
          The Destroyer, a biannual online publication, is currently looking for poetry, innovative prose, texts with no determinate genre, video, and audio. We are also seeking to publish public opinion pieces by established writers and civic journalists in our section The Vent. Recent contributors include Kate Durbin, Brian Foley, Joshua Marie Wilkinson, Amaranth Borsuk, Brandon Downing, and Joe Hall. Please visit