call for submissions: Consequence Magazine

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2011
      Call for Submissions: CONSEQUENCE Magazine
      CONSEQUENCE is the international, literary magazine addressing the
      culture of war and social injustice.
      We are currently accepting submissions of fiction, poetry, non-fiction,
      visual art, and proposals for reviews.
      Please visit our website for information about how to submit your work:

      www.CONSEQUENCEmagazine.org

      Submissions will be accepted until November 1, 2011.
      Our approach is broad. We are interested in assumptions, actions,
      policies, beliefs, practices and consequences related to armed
      conflict. We are concerned with the causes and results of social
      injustice for individuals and society. We seek multi-cultural and
      international perspectives that lead to a nuanced understanding of
      what’s at stake.
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 19, 2014
        Call for Submissions

        CONSEQUENCE
        magazine is the international, literary journal that focuses on the culture of war.  We publish fiction, non-fiction, poetry, reviews, visual art, and interviews that address the consequences of armed conflict.

        Some of the authors we've published are: David Abrams, Sven Birkerts, Kevin Bowen, Martha Collins, Martha Cooley, Stephen Dau, Anne Germanacos, Lee Hancock, Fanny Howe, Phil Klay, Yusef Komunyakaa, Anne Korkeakivi, Margaret Luongo, Christopher Lydon, Fred Marchant, Jill McDonough, Askold Melnyczuk, Bob Shacochis, Peter Dale Scott, Brian Turner, Afaa Michael Weaver, and Bruce Weigl.

        We welcome online submissions from June 1st to October 1st.  For detailed guidelines please visit our website at

        www.Consequencemagazine.org
      • CRWROPPS LIST
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 30

          CONSEQUENCE Magazine seeks submissions for special Tenth Anniversary Issue dedicated to work by women and those identifying as women.
          We welcome fiction, nonfiction, poetry and translations on the culture and consequences of war.
          We’re pleased to announce we compensate writers for their work in our print publication. Poetry: $25 per page. Prose: $10 per page ($250 maximum). Translations $15 per page ($250 maximum).

          Reading period: March 1- September 30.

          Guidelines: http://consequencemagazine.org