call for submissions: Lucid Literary Magazine

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2011
      Lucid is a literary online Magazine. We want refreshing pieces of
      literature. Our favourite type of submissions are the ones with lots of
      imagery and fantasy elements.
      We are now taking submissions for, Short stories and poetry. This will
      be our first issue. We will be publishing roughly 20 poems and 5 short
      stories.
      If your work is chosen,
      Your work will be given out in handmade magazines at regular poetry
      events.
      The deadline for submissions is the 5th of August 2011

      Please use Ariel Font size 12, Poems of any length, Short stories a
      maximum of 2500 words.

      Please email your submissions to
      <lucidliterarymagazine(at)yahoo.com>
      (replace (at) with @ in sending e-mail)