call for submissions: ripple(s) postcard press

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2011
      Subject: Call for Submissions: ripple(s) postcard press

      ripple(s): a postcard press is looking for smallish poems and
      microprose to publish as tailor-designed postcards that will be mailed
      to subscribers twice a month. We are still accepting submissions for
      August and September.

      The postcard symbolizes our need for human connection that predates
      current social network trends. Just as a postcard from a friend
      maintains a relationship, we believe literature keeps people going.
      ripple(s) are 4×6 nuggets of poetry or prose people can hold, read,
      pass along hand-to-hand, eye-to-eye. What makes us different is our
      focus on the uniqueness of individuals and the relationships between
      them. You can see this in the details of our production, from each
      postcard’s design tailored for the specific piece published to
      hand-addressed subscription mailings.

      We aren’t behind the times – you will find author information,
      subscription options, and other features here on our website – we just
      believe the postman should have something good to read at work.

      Email
      <post.ripples(at)gmail.com>
      (replace (at) with @ in sending e-mail)
      to submit.