twitter-sized fiction wanted

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2011
      One Forty Fiction publishes a new, 140-character story every weekday,
      publishing
      it on our site and broadcasting the link to our Twitter followers and
      Facebook
      fans.

      Several times throughout the year, we run a week full of stories
      related to a
      specific theme. We have two upcoming themes that we'd love to receive
      your
      stories for:

      * In celebration of the 42nd anniversary of the moon landing, July
      18-22 will be
      "Sci-Fi Week"
      * In celebration of Mr. Snuffleupagus's birthday, August 15-19 will be
      "Imaginary Friend Week"

      Our submission form will keep track of your story's character count, so
      feel
      free to craft your story right on our site:

      http://www.onefortyfiction.com/submit-your-own

      Along with our theme weeks, we're always looking for stand-alone
      stories that
      fit our form, stories with beginnings, middles, and ends, and
      characters who
      want things.

      A word of warning: We don’t publish poetry, or aphorisms, or
      philosophical
      meanderings. We publish stories.

      And we're interested in reading yours:
      http://www.onefortyfiction.com/submit-your-own